Monday, June 18, 2012

Barnes and Noble Nook Tablet

I was given a Nook Tablet yesterday for Fathers Day and I just have to say I am a fan.  I have only done a little research as to the different tablets that are out there and I am glad I got the Nook.  It has the 7" screen which makes it more portable than the bigger tablets and it has a memory extension port that you can add up to 32 gigs of memory using a miniSD card.  I do wish it had a camera but I always have my phone that I can use if I need to.  I do like some of the security features I have been able to find so far and for the little amount of time that I have been able to spend with it so far I look forward to using it more.

The only other tablet I have used and only for a brief amount of time was the ipad.  It was cool but I did not like the size but that is just my personal opinion.  Until I get my hands on more tablets I am going to continue to recommend the Nook Tablet because as far as I am concerned it has everything I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment